Saturday, November 6, 2010

Hydra II

"Congratulations Dr. Plutarch, you've found sextuplets. Now where is this project that'll help me protect the free world?"

The doctor snorted, but before he could say anything else the boy smirked. Suddenly, there were almost twenty teenagers in the room. Before the President could respond, there was only one smug and self-satisfied teenager who gave a mocking bow.

"I think I could protect a couple free worlds, don't you?"


Now that I've established myself as being the coolest thing ever, let me introduce myself. My codename is Hydra and as far as I know it's the only name I have. I've been cooped up in this facility for as long as I can remember. It's just me and a few scientists. Once you've seen the base, you're not allowed back up for anything unless you're Plutarch. But we'll get to him later.

I've never known my parents, or if I even have any. All I know is, I'm definitely not normal. As you've seen, I can make copies of myself. It's pretty cool though because I also duplicate anything I'm holding. It's pretty convenient because otherwise I'd make a whole ton of naked and embarrassed clones. Eggheads down here still haven't quite figured that one out yet. The best part of this is that my clones making learning basically anything a breeze Any skills my clones pick up come straight back to me once I reabsorb them. I've learned quite a few languages, studied countless subjects, but the best part was all the spy training. They've spent years crafting me into the perfect weapon. And now they've finally decided to unleash me on the world.


***

Well there's that. It's kind of a meh post, but we'll see if it gets better or if I come up with a new idea next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment